Enrollment at Continental Academie is easy as 1-2-3:
Click here to sign up for more information. We will send you more information regarding start dates, tuition, and financial aid.
Set yourself up with an Information Session and tour where our admissions specialist with answer all your questions regarding financial aid, tuition price, curriculum or any other questions you can come up with. Do this by calling us at 603-889-1614 or by emailing us at email@example.com.
If you are ready to start your career, just fill out our Application for Enrollment ( see below for link). Along with the application, you will need to submit the following documents:
- $75 Application Fee
- Copy of your High School Diploma or equivalent*
- Copy of your driver’s license or non-drivers ID
- Copy of your social security card
- Copy of your Birth certificate
- 2 passport sized photos
* No diplomas that were earned through an online agency will be accepted. Home-schooled students will need to make sure their program is approved through their state of residence. If a student is working on earning their GED, but has not actually received it prior to the class start date, that student will not be allowed to start classes until a Equivalency Certificate or Equivalency transcript is on file.